Cochrane Library Tutorial
Please work through these pages at your own pace. Please ask for help if you have any problems or questions arising from the
Computer Aided Learning class content.
You can work through the pages in order using the contents links on the left hand side of the screen, or by using the Next and Previous links.
This tutorial will show you:
- The 'PICO' principle
- How to structure questions
- Search the Cochrane Databases
Using the Cochrane Library involves:
- Search Strategy
- Search Results
- The Validity of this Evidence
- The Importance of this Valid Evidence
- Is this Evidence Valid and Important?
Link to the Cochrane Library